Saturday 28 July 2012

Birdies






Bird posts always seem to go down very well so here is another one! All shots were taken at completely different times/occasions. To see bird posts from before, look HERE and HERE.

In my current predicament I feel compelled to quote Mrs Dashwood from Sense and Sensibility: 'If you can't think of anything appropriate to say you will please restrict your remarks to the weather.' Im sure you will all agree that this quote pretty much sums me up. Therefore I shall - We have had some of the hottest days and I am currently basking in the sun and trying desperately to get some sort of tan. Really wishing I was in spain now though (It would certainly speed up the tanning process.)




Psst: Check my Facebook page to see exclusive shots that did not make it to the blog: Link 





1 comment:

  1. I love that magnificent fall foliage! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete