Thursday 21 March 2013

The Bristol Vintage Wedding Fair










Two weeks ago on the 10th of March (incidentally, Mother's Day), I trotted down to the Bristol Vintage Wedding Fair with my camera. It was truly wonderful. So many beautiful things to look at. I had been there once or twice before, just to observe, and had been asked several times by the stall-holders whether I was a bride! If anything though, this fair made me want to get married, just so I could try on some pretty lace garments or sample beautiful chocolate and iced cakes (Pictures 1 & 8)! Really though, there was plenty of music, ranging from sensational singers to quaint quartets playing throughout the day (Picture 4). If you wanted to sit down for a cup of tea, off to the side there was a little tea room using the most beautiful vintage china for their cups (Picture 9). I felt very elegant sipping out of one of those, whilst listening to the marvelous Marionettes singing next door! As well as all of this, there were beautiful girls gliding round the halls, dressed up in the most divine wedding gowns. I had to stop them to take some quick shots because they really did look amazing! In (Picture 7), the bride's hair hadn't quite been finished yet, but I still thought she looked wonderful anyway.
All in all, a fantastic day and a great exhibition. I very much recommend this to any couples planning to get married, as it'll give you some great contacts to help plan your perfect wedding. Do catch it next year!

If you want to see more of the Bristol Vintage Wedding Fair, check out the blog HERE.

Note - I took so many shots that day, that sadly there wasn't enough space on the blog for all of them. If you are a stall holder from the event and saw me flitting around your stand with my camera, please don't hesitate to contact me if you would like a picture or two from your stall. Please email me with the name of your company and a link to your website and I shall send you the corresponding photograph. Email is: rosagoodchild@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. im so glad to have seen the wonderful photos here. it is so cool to see professional photography like yours.

    ReplyDelete