Thursday 24 January 2013

Innocence (Turn Around)







So, I'd been considering doing a shoot like this for a while, but I wanted to find a model that would be comfortable in that sort of situation. So, in the end I settled on the model I had used before in 'The Devon Summer'. That shoot was done such a long time ago, I find it fascinating how much my photography has changed since then.

The post is labeled thusly because one, the 'Innocence' is an inside joke and the 'Turn Around' is due to the fact that I asked the model to turn around a few times so I could get different angels of shots. However, every time I said those words, the lyrics to Conor Maynard's 'Turn Around ft. Ne-Yo' would invariably slip out. Therefore, every time I asked the model to do so, I would suddenly break out into song. ...Yeah. I am always the professional. 
(The model from the next shoot coming up also pointed out that I could have broken into 'Total Eclipse Of The Heart' by Bonnie Tyler as well - More on that later).

No comments:

Post a Comment