Tuesday 27 November 2012

Update! (Chocolate and B&Ws)


I am back! Very sorry that nothing has been happening for a while. I have currently been dealing with technical difficulties... and a cold. However! These difficulties have been over-passed and so finally I shall be able to get going on some more blog posts! *Cue audience clapping*.  I'v had pictures slowly stacking up back here, waiting to be shown. I shall have more autumn shots, Devon shots, london shots- but most importantly, a photo shoot I did for a chocolatier. Yes, you heard me correctly. If you love chocolate, then your going to adore this next post. Stay tuned!

In the mean time, here are a couple of shots from posts to come (am saving the shots from the chocolate shoot for the actual post):




No comments:

Post a Comment