Thursday 16 February 2012

I Love Crafty Photo Shoot






Alrighty, here are the first shots (The prototypes) from the photo shoot for I Love Crafty. I used the model from the The Dark Shoot and used my grandparent's house and garden as the setting of the shoot, also used in Summer Garden. The shoot was styled by myself and Laura, the owner of the online store. The day was horrendously fun, rooting through vintage clothes boxes that I hadn't unearthed before including boxes of (victorian I think) gloves. The model is wearing a pair of these in the first shot, and it has to be noted that she had trouble moving her fingers but the shot turned out beautifully!

All jewellery in the shots are courteous of the I Love Crafty store. If you would like to purchase any of the jewellery, you can find it on the I Love Crafty website, that and many more including cute cake necklaces, bird earrings, tiny barbie shoe earrings and teacup rings!

Oh, and just in case you were wondering - there will be more of these coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment