Sunday 26 February 2012

Faux Fur & Sunglasses







As it turns out, the sun will come out tomorrow. After weeks of never ending rain and cold, that big ball of gas in the sky has finally decided to show its boiling-hot face! I was starting to think that us Bristolians would never get the chance to feel the warm rays of light. This is how I know I am properly english: I am always either complaining or raving about the weather.

As to how this photo shoot came about - it was not planned. Me and my mini-model were out for an afternoon stroll (something that we hadn't done for a while, owing to the bad weather) and as we walked we passed this particular road on which I had been considering doing a photo shoot at some point. Luckily I had my camera on me so I decided to take a couple of test shots to which I could refer when the time came to do the proper shoot. Well, one thing led to another and before we knew it my camera was endlessly snapping away.

As instructed by me, the two photos at the end of this post of me have been taken by my mini-model. All shots are edited by me.

1 comment: