Monday 22 August 2011

Mademoiselle: Black And White









The next shoots coming up are in the 'Mademoiselle' series. There will be black and white, sepia and coloured images.

This series is the last of the shots I took of fashion blogger and long-time friend, Rosalind Jana. Unfortunately, due to other engagements, she couldn't stay too long, but the shots I got out of that week were great!

This series showcases what I like to call my ‘magazine' style. I dressed Roz with a vintage, lace shirt and a large, winter coat. I then added some silk shorts and tights that she had brought with her.




1 comment:

  1. That first one is definitely one of my favourites. That coat was very warm, and I felt very 'magazine'. It was so nice to spend time with you, both in front and behind the camera! I must post my won photos of you, alongside a few of yours. Will email you for more details.

    ReplyDelete