Thursday 10 September 2015

LFW SS16










London Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2016. Saatchi Gallery. London. Shot September 2015.

I was given some tickets last autumn, supplied by Canon UK and provided by Clifton Camerasto go and shoot in the photographer's pit for two runway shows in the Saatchi Gallery. The first runway was for fashion company, Very Exclusive & the second was for designer ISSA. I had a brilliant time! Apart from shooting at the Cardiff fashion graduate show, I had no real knowledge of shooting runways, so it was incredibly exciting to immerse myself in the whole experience!

The experience being that there were 40-or-so photographers all squished onto a small, three step apparatus at the end of the catwalk, with no air conditioning. Fortunately, I managed to grab myself a spot right at the very front of the group, sat on the floor - Couldn't have gotten a more perfect position if I'd tried! Thoroughly enjoyed myself!

To see all my runway shots, click HERE for Very Exclusive and HERE for ISSA.


No comments:

Post a Comment