Wednesday 17 September 2014

The City Girl (Part Two)













Bigger post than usual today!

There were so many shots of my lovely model Tilly, that I Just couldn't decide!

As we went for a clothing change, (and as we were both tired from walking about the centre) I decided to base the second style inside Colston Hall. The updated venue is just brilliant for lighting! Plus, I'd used it briefly before in another shoot, and so knew all the best places for shots (or so I thought).

I had wanted to shoot the gorgeous Tilly against my dark-gray backdrop, but as this was at home, it wasn't possible. However, I suddenly found that the hall had a great dark wall to use instead! On top of that, there was a streak of very bright sunshine coming through from the window, which made it amazing for shots 1, 2, 3 & 4.
If that wasn't enough, we found something else. I'd never known it, but at the very top of the building was an outdoor seating area - fantastic! The light was very bright and sunny, and so this is how we got shots 7, 8 & 9.

Check out Tilly's links:


Coming Up Next...
A photo shoot for I Love Crafty's new jewellery collection! 

No comments:

Post a Comment