Monday 27 January 2014

100,000 Page Views!

It has just come to my attention that my blog has reached over 100,000 page views! Woo! I find this amazing as, looking through my old posts, I found ones saying 'Just got to 2,000 views! Yay!'. It is absolutely gobsmacking to go from there to here, so thank you very much to all my lovely viewers!

So to celebrate this fabulous milestone, I thought (along with the new, revamped header image/logo) I'd do a post to credit the 'out with the old and in with the new'!




I recently decided to have a look through my folder stores of past photo shoots from years ago. I do tend to move on fairly quickly after finishing images but I found that, going back, there were still loads that I was proud of. That being said, I decided to do some new edits of old shoots. 

To see how I edited them originally, click the link under the desired photograph.

No comments:

Post a Comment