Sunday 2 June 2013

Clifton Vintage Boutique


1970's Leather & Faux Fur Coat




Lilian Fell Silk Shift & Duster Coat



Victorian Satin Cape



Victorian Beaded & Fringed Shoulders



1950's Pink Lace Prom Dress
 

My lovely model from THIS and THIS shoot emailed me recently offering us the chance to sample Clifton Vintage Boutique's clothing. Of course, I said yes immediately. As far I was concerned, this was a dream come true, as I have always loved this shop immensely. We where given the keys  to the shop for an afternoon whilst the owner was away. I arrived before the model so i had a chance to go through and pick out some outfits to shoot. I was literally like a kid in a sweetshop - so many beautiful things, it was difficult to decide!

We also got the chance to use the Sweetie Pie sweet shop as a setting for one of the outfits! (Shown in the last two shots)

All items shown here are for sale (apart from items mentioned below) and are all from Clifton Vintage Boutique. I highly recommend you visit the shop. If your like me, you will adore it!

The black trousers are the models own.
The hat and frilly white blouse are mine.
All three items are not for sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment